11.24.2008

Constant = Change?

"The only thing that is constant is change" Yeah, I've heard enough of this Organisational Behavior theory many many times during varsity years. But I didn't really think it'll affect my personal life so much.

Just when I thought I finally settled down, found my dream job, superb housemates... I should be worry free... But, my housemate is so capable that she got a new job that pays twice her current salary and she has to move out. Dang! Yes, of course it's hard to get another house mate but 2!? Just becouse 1 is moving out, the other 1 wants to do the same (to stay with another friend in Kota Kemuning). I'm in the process of searching for a new unit (coz thank god I've found a new housemate. Thanks, Jean!). Hopefully the agent will be able to find one or I'll have to move back home (which I don't want to)! I love Bkt Jelutong, I seriously do! You wake up to birds chirping & feast your eyes on lush greens of the golf course during meals... This is heaven! But my days here might be numbered!

A look at the bright side will be that petrol price went down so driving thru & fro fm home isn't much of an issue here. The fact that I finally have my own room (at the age of 24!) makes me reluctant to move back home. I enjoy keeping it cute, neat & the best part it's my own room...

I'm praying hard that I'll be able to get another unit for a reasonable price coz I wanna have my breakfast served in bed :P

1 comment:

~phi~ said...

"your room cute & NEAT".... this i must see!!!

haha, ok... sorry for the sarcasm....

But seriously, wish you all the luck finding a nice cozy room, cuz like you know, i might be your temporary roomie.....