2.21.2009

Laproscopic Surgery

I'm finally back home after the operation on Friday morning and I really mean morning (0030 to 0230 @ SJMC). Suspected appendicitis but turns out to be some bleeding in the right ovary. So the doctors decide to take out the appendix & rectify the bleeding due to rapture ( don't worry they didn't take away my ovary). They recorded everything on a DVD but I don't think I'm gonna watch it. Now I'm still feeling a little painful while I walk but everything's fine. So I should just sit back & enjoy my 2 weeks home rest.

Oh, also not to mention that the hospital bill turns out to be a whopping RM11k+, thank god the tiger bank is paying!

A very big thank you to my dearest collegues for the cards, gifts & well wishes. I'm really touched.
After this incident I decided to turn over a new leaf, that is to eat healthier. I should really cut down my sugar diet & replace with more veggies. But that's for now.... I hope I don't change my mind too soon :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Take care lo sis and u need a C box sia so ppl can say something in ur Blog lol XD

Anonymous said...

After lap band surgery you can’t continue your old eating habits right away. A specific diet plan one need to follow.
There are three phases to the lap band diet. The first is the liquid diet phase then the puree phase and lastly the regular diet phase. Follow this you will soon see better results. Thanks and all the best.