3.31.2011

Family or work?

Am feeling extremely down at the moment. Unwillingly went to work today due to worry about my bro who was hospitalised at 1am and the whole family had very little sleep. Asked my boss whether i can take another day off (on top of yesterday's emergency leave) just to be with my brother and mom. she wasn't very happy about it, i can tell.

was really torn apart by these two... and i reluctantly went to work. but thank god bro was discharged at 4pm today. hope he'll recover asap.

makes me really think that whether the job is as worthy as my love ones...

3 comments:

rebirthAce said...

Family always come first. I bet if you change jobs, they will always be able to find someone to replace you. But no one will be able to replace family. How's your bro now? OK?

Unknown said...

ya agree with u.. he's ok now

how r u? saw in fb tat u protest for the cut in research budget

i'm feeling abit heavy headed now, been sleeping the whole of sunday n woke up jz for meals muawahahahaha

rebirthAce said...

I'm good! Getting into a boring routine for now and yeah protested for the cut in research budget with all my colleagues and boss in Perth city. The chanting was kinda fun =)