9.20.2005

Holiday or Not?

Aarrgghhh! Just came back from KLCC. Hee hee.. Went there straight after thesis discussion. Had fun with the girls. But I hated the sun. It burns! Bought 1 cool and sexy top. Wondering what Bee Bee will say.. (wink wink) Booked 2 movie tickets for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at 9 tonight in Midvalley! Yes! Finally Bee Bee is free to go to the movies with me.
Started doing thesis yesterday. Damn all those people who invented such a thing! It just makes my life miserable and what's worse! No holiday! Tsk tsk..
Just had a cold shower, but I don't think that I feel good. Feels like I'm gonna be sick. Bad sunny! You're just too hot! Curse you! (I'm proud of and cool with Malaysia but gotta admit I really hated the weather!) Gotta go get some forty winks before the movies tonight. Ciao! ^^

2 comments:

~phi~ said...

charlie nice or not? i originally say wanna go watch in cinema wan. but then busy exam exam.... wait wait wait..... not free to watch..... finally kenot tahan ady dah download also...charlie nice lah... but i think story not enough development.... especially charlie character.... in the factory he did nothing.... he was just simply being gwai gwai and touch nothing only...johnny as usual, brilliant...

me watched land of da dead today.... i tell you DONT WATCH!!!! die die sien lah...... all shoot shoot zombie only... no plot... no climax....no ending... no nothing.... if not got free ticket... i memang dont watch lah.....

teddytimtim said...

Har..? Really r? Bee Bee bising bising wan see oh..

But I watched the myth. Quite nice. Quality also ok.