9.06.2005

I Had A Beautiful Dream..

I just woke up from a short nap. I had a dream. It was a very happy one. Probably one of the best dreams I ever had in my entire life. One with my most precious buddies in it. Yeah, Yu Leng and Mei Kheng was in my dream. All three of us went to a typical ice cream shop that we always see in those Japanese anime, those with cute semi-round awnings and antique-like ice cream shop. We were very happy, all three of us was laughing about something but I can't hear anything. I saw their smilling and grinning faces, their happy faces. I can't remember much but when I woke up, I felt happy. I just can't seem to find the words to express myself right now. It's just plain happiness that I can't describe. Totemo totemo shiawase no yume! That's why I hope that by writing this down I can preserve those beautiful moments.

3 comments:

~phi~ said...

ne~ ne~, yongo wa doko? yume ni imasen ka? poor yongo... ahaha.... hrmm... those kinda ice cream shop..... must be kawaii.... droolss....

teddytimtim said...

Yongo wa.. mimasen deshita. Haha.. Gomenasai, yongo.. ^^

rebirthAce said...

me wan ice-cream...mau Magnum...Perth tarak Magnum...aih
Yongo must b inside the shop ordering more ice-cream...haha