10.31.2005

Dream Tracker

Since I'm very good in dreaming these "pleasant" dreams, I might as well pen them down. I had another weird one last night.

In my dream..

The sky was dark, and the long road was congested with many many cars. A kind of terrible traffic jam, I would say. I was on the side of the road, my feet on the road, not the pavement. I walk and walk, ignoring those cars and the people in it. My path was carpeted with many many blades and it's only about two feet wide. I'm stuck between the pavement and the cars on the both of my sides, pavement on my left and cars on my right. I'm glad that the blades
did not cut my feet. I couldn't remember if I wore shoes. Ignoring the heat from the car engines and the constant honking of impatient drivers, I was picking up blades on the road. Those blades that we normally use to cut paper, but without the plastic body, only the cold metal blades. Along the road, there were many many blades. I picked up each thin blade, patiently, with my right hand, with my right thumb and index finger, don't know why and for what purpose. Then I placed them on my left palm, which was already holding some pieces of blades. Each time after I placed a newly picked up blade on top of other blades on my palm. I clenched my palm tightly, causing pain and drawing blood with each clench I made. The whole dream was just me picking up blades, clenching my palm to make blood drip, leaving a trail of blood behind while I continued my persuit on the never ending blade path. I couldn't remember how did it end.

Or maybe, like always, my dreams never had endings. It's just me alone persuing the never ending..

No comments: