11.14.2005

Yuki-chan!

I got a new kitten! Little Yuki-chan is so kawaii! Got her from the SPCA at Ampang. Bee Bee insisted that I should get a cat since I drool over one whenever I saw one on the street. Yuki-chan is not staying at my place but at Bee Bee's. Bee Bee gave her the whole master bedroom since his entire house is empty. She's a very cute kitten but it's quite suprising that she doesn't mew much. She's very quiet. She doesn't go meow and meow non-stop like Christmas (my preveious cat). However, she's very playful and energetic. I played with her the entire afternoon today. She's just too adorable! Those round blue eyes and un-even mix of vanilla and chocolate ice-cream fur coat makes her angelic! Exteremely cute! VERY VERY CUTE!! Meow... ^_^

4 comments:

rebirthAce said...

Ar...me wan 2 play wit it too...as in cleaning the floor wit it's white fur (aka Yongo style wit Christmas) muawahahaha... plus making it stands on its 2 feet etc... (insert evil laugh here)...

teddytimtim said...

Sweat drop... lets out a deep breath... luckily nigo is in Australia... thank goodness! yuki-chan, i'll protect you... from these sadistic lungers... at any cost...

~phi~ said...

cute meow... but still abit skinny leh..... tell gogo make'em fat fat..... harharhar

teddytimtim said...

Dun worry about it.. we are beefing her up with daily kitten supplements.. she's coming up round and fluffy! soon! very soon! :)