10.27.2008

Surviving With Pasta

Both my housemates are away for 9 days straight as they went back to hometown for Deepavali. This means that for 9 days straight I will have no home cooked food. It's hard to get chinese meals around here and I'll be stuck with either Mamak or Malay food. Poor me cuz I can't be taking spicy food every meal, my throat can't take it and I need my voice to work. So that boils down to either driving all the way to Glenmarie for meal or I make my own dinner. So I took the bolder option and tried to make myself some pasta. A zillion thanks to Prego for making my pasta experience a pleasant one.

2 comments:

~phi~ said...

don't tell me you ate pasta for 9 days straight

teddytimtim said...

no lah... 4 meals oni... no choice, hv to finish the entire packet of pasta & the whole bottle of prego sauce ma...