5.20.2008

I am 24...

... and still counting ^_^

There's only one 'F' word to describe my 24th birthday - FANTASTIC!! (which 'F' word you were thinking of? :P)

Nigo, thanks for the cute teddy card. Sango, thanks for the wonderful dinner. Yongo, thanks for the birthday wishes.



So the day started with some pasta lunch and then 2 movies in a row (totally laughed my head off!)

Then, there was the cake and Happy Birthday song..


and the final blast at Souled Out. These two guys have bottomless stomachs, mind you.








After eight years of not seeing each other, I finally get to meet Asrul who works in the kitchen of Souled Out. God, when we stop growing upwards, we go sideways! Chuckles!



So let's toast to another wonderful year ahead and to my panda-look-a-like eyes tomorrow! Yawnnn..... Nite!


No comments: