5.17.2008

Wow! What a day!

Today, I went out with mommy and her friend, Uncle W to quite a few places. To start with, we went all the way to Semenyih ~ because Mommy wanna bring me to try out a yummy-licious fish (wrapped in aluminum foil). So we had mutton, drunken chicken, steamed fish & tom-yam fish. Uhh... burrppppp! Excuse me, please. I was very stuffed and of course, 2 thumbs up for the cook. By the time we finished the meal was around 3.30pm (the journey from KL was quite long). So, end of event #1.

Event #2 : The famous Sek-la-tok temple (dunno what's it called in English). This top of the hill architecture was awesome. I have to say that this temple is surrounded by scenic and breath taking greens. Although it's a temple, there's a big fruit orchard at the back with mangosteen, papaya and durian trees. Unfortunately/fortunately, it's not the season yet so I'm saved from the to-eat-or-not-to-eat dilemma as my tummy was still full from the earlier meal.










Event #3 : So from Semenyih, Uncle W drove all the way to Shah Alam to fetch grandma and then we went to Teluk Gong for dinner. We reached the restaurant at about 6pm. Come to think of it, didn't we just had lunch!? Uhh.... talk about putting on the kilos! Dang! Arghhhh... don't care cuz the lala fried meehoon was too sinfully tempting and devil-ish to resist! The chinese tea was exotic too. Had never tasted it before. Some great souvenirs from Uncle W's hometown in China. Really, I've never once doubted Uncle W's taste for chinese tea and tea with him was always "ticklish" with his exceptionally good sense of humor.

Then, we grandma-napped (kidnapped) grandma back to our place and she's staying with us for a few days. I could use some extra company since it's holiday and as you guys know, dad, mommy and bro are just too busy for me. So I'll have someone to fuss over for the next 2 days (ahem, am beaming with pride).

Today was indeed great and Mommy said apologetically while applying her night restoring cream, "I'll be away for training next Tuesday. Just think of today as your b'day treat, ok?" Suddenly I'm diagnosed with chronic melting cardiac tissues and latex pulp legs. To her, I'll always be her little girl :)

2 comments:

App|EyEe^ said...

looks like its blue moon day?? :P
glad that u spent time blogging...at least i have 1 more blog to read nowadays..hehe

teddytimtim said...

will continue to gambate in my blue moon blog :P